This in-person workshop will cover the latest updates on the Cynefin and SenseMaker, use of the Hexi kits in facilitation sessions, plus an introduction to the new Estuarine Mapping framework and process. Along the way, Dave will share specific principles, processes and practices that you can apply when utilising the methods and packs in workshops or planning sessions. This prepares you to start working with and experimenting with the kits in workshops with clients and communities, refining your approach and skills.
This training includes:
- Updates on the latest Cynefin developments and thinking
- Updates on the newest SenseMaker applications and the development pipeline
- Orientation to the various Methods included in the BasePack and EUFG Hexi packs, their interactions and assemblages
- Dave’s latest Estuarine Mapping framework and processes
- We cannot cover all Methods in an introductory training in-depth – while this training offers a high-level introduction, specific Methods may require additional training or mentoring to implement.
- This training is not an introduction to the Cynefin framework or principles of anthro-complexity. If you are new to our work, we recommend that you also participate in one of our Virtual Cynefin BaseCamps – see our Events page for more details.