In-person at The Clifton Pavilion, Bristol Zoo Gardens, United Kingdom
This workshop will cover the use of the Hexi kits in facilitation sessions, plus updates on the latest Cynefin and SenseMaker and an introduction to Estuarine Mapping. Along the way, Dave will share specific principles, processes and practices that you can apply when utilising the methods and packs in workshops or planning sessions. This prepares you to start working with and experimenting with the kits in workshops with clients and communities, refining your approach and skills.
This training includes:
- Orientation to the various Methods included in the BasePack and EUFG Hexi packs, their interactions and assemblages
- Updates on the latest Cynefin and SenseMaker applications
- Dave’s latest Estuarine Mapping framework and processes
- We cannot cover all Methods in an introductory training in-depth – while this training offers a high-level introduction, specific Methods may require additional training or mentoring to implement.
- This training is not an introduction to the Cynefin framework or principles of anthro-complexity. If you are new to our work, we recommend that you also participate in one of our Virtual Cynefin BaseCamps – see our Events page for more details.