Curious about narrative theory and practice? Wanting to explore SenseMaker® and its applications but not yet ready to commit to a project? Familiar with Cynefin and wanting to go deeper into the supporting practices in complex contexts?
Narrative BaseCamp offers an entry point into the Cynefin Co’s narrative methods, practices, research and tools. You will leave this programme with a stronger knowledge of entry-level narrative practice and SenseMaker® software and the possibilities, principles and challenges in applying it. This programme positions participants to begin experimenting with simple narrative methodology, as well as to conceptualise and propose safe-to-fail probes to introduce or extend narrative practice in their organisations.
- 4 x 2-hour virtual live sessions (1 session per week)
- Supported by e-Learning, recorded lectures and reflective journalling
- Tools: Zoom, ConceptBoard and SenseMaker®
- Note: no active SenseMaker® subscription is required, demo access will be provided
- 11 October 2022 at 08:00-10:00 CET (Zurich, UTC+02:00)
- 18 October 2022 at 08:00-10:00 CET (Zurich, UTC+02:00)
- 25 October 2022 at 08:00-10:00 CET (Zurich, UTC+02:00)
- 1 November 2022 at 08:00-10:00 CET (Zurich, UTC+02:00)