Todays key facts:
– Miles driven: 150
– Time taken: 6 hours
– Miles of un-gritted road with either black ice or compacted snow patches: 100
– Time sat in cars waiting for screens to defrost: 1 hour
– Hours cursing Alamo car staff who put no anti-freeze in the windscreen reservoir: 5
– Estimated miles driving close to lorries to get back spray on screen to clear it: I don;t like to think
– Estimated miles driven with filthy screen into low lying sun: 40
Other than that it was a good day and the main frustration was not being able to stop by Loch Mourne to take pictures of a low lying sun over snow and ice. The road was only just about passable anyway, if anyone had stopped that would have been it. Finally home at 2230 and I can finally eat something and hopefully calm down enough to sleep. Back to a serious post or two tomorrow.
Cognitive Edge Ltd. & Cognitive Edge Pte. trading as The Cynefin Company and The Cynefin Centre.
© COPYRIGHT 2022.