Todays key facts:
– Miles driven: 150
– Time taken: 6 hours
– Miles of un-gritted road with either black ice or compacted snow patches: 100
– Time sat in cars waiting for screens to defrost: 1 hour
– Hours cursing Alamo car staff who put no anti-freeze in the windscreen reservoir: 5
– Estimated miles driving close to lorries to get back spray on screen to clear it: I don;t like to think
– Estimated miles driven with filthy screen into low lying sun: 40
Other than that it was a good day and the main frustration was not being able to stop by Loch Mourne to take pictures of a low lying sun over snow and ice. The road was only just about passable anyway, if anyone had stopped that would have been it. Finally home at 2230 and I can finally eat something and hopefully calm down enough to sleep. Back to a serious post or two tomorrow.
Cognitive Edge Ltd. & Cognitive Edge Pte. trading as The Cynefin Company and The Cynefin Centre.
© COPYRIGHT 2023
I awoke this morning to heavy snow fall and announcements that the Garda were ...
If there was ever an argument against intelligent design, its the Giant Panda. Watching the ...
Leave a Reply